Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Light The Night Walk
Saturday, November 4, 2017, 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM
800 West Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
is not Required
Members pay for their own charges
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk funds
treatments that are saving the lives of patients today. LLS is making
cures happen by providing patient support services, advocating for
lifesaving treatments and pioneering the most promising cancer research
anywhere. And it's all happening now. Not someday, but today.
Not only a good cause but great opportunity for some wonderful night photo opportunities.
Rain or shine
Check website for current informaiton.
- Walk is 1.5 miles in distance
- There will be food vendors available at LA Live and vendors providing food for Champions for Cures
- Parking - Lot W is recommended for stays over three hours. The entrance is located off of Chick Hearn
- No Pets
- 4:00pm - Registration
- 6:45pm - Opening Ceremony
- 7:00pm - Walk Begins
- 7:40pm - Closing Ceremony: Live Music!